Monday, February 25, 2013

Episode 7: Season 1 Finale Part 1


Hey Everyone! I hope you are as excited as I am about the first season finale of Downton Abbey!  It’s been an eventful season for the inhabitants of Downton, and I’m hoping that the final episode of the season will bring some closure to the mysteries that are still left to be solved. Last episode, Matthew Crawley finally proposed to Lady Mary, but she told him that she would have to take some time to think about it. Could Lady Mary have finally come to her senses? Lady Sybil has also created a bit of a problem for the Crawley family, but perhaps she will simply continue to defy convention in future episodes to come. No matter the outcome, I will be live blogging the final episode of Downton Abbey Season 1. So, if your interested in finding out what happens to Lady Mary, and  some of your favorite characters downstairs, make sure to come back and visit my blog to read my thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment